Visual Cue Systems
Combining text, color and imagery, ID Signsystems has created Visual Cue Systems to combine wayfinding best practice with evidence based visuals.
This unique combination of art, architectural element and signage is always project specific. Our design always factors patient demographic and departmental function to create a more pleasing psychophysiological reaction to stressful environments. Visual Cue Systems work more effectively for navigating through spaces by lowering anxiety levels and easing the difficulty of translating informational challenges.
- Evidence based imagery
- Wayfinding best practice analysis
- A myriad of substrate presentations including acrylic and metal fabrications
- Traditional art framing
- Custom sign families including directories, room and suspended sign types
- Combination of our patented Patient Communication Board and EB imagery
- Illuminated art sconces for door demarcation
- Donor recognition and navigational landmarks
- Consultation service
All Visual Cue Systems can be modularly customized. Custom interior offers from value engineering to fully developed message schedules apply.
Photos: UF Health Springhill Medical Office Building
Concept designed by Healthful Design and fabricated by ID Signsystems
Register for Our Newsletter
Stay up to date with the latest industry news and events.
Thanks for visiting ID Signsystems! Join our Mailing List below and stay up to date with the latest industry news and events!